New Zealand Coach Tours, Small Group Journeys, Rail & Cruises View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Creating memorable holidays since 1968
All-Inclusive Coach Touring Holidays | Luxury Small Group Journeys | Rail Journeys | Spectacular Cruises | Guaranteed Departures | 100% New Zealand Owned & Operated
Kirra Holidays promises you experiences to be remembered and moments to be treasured. With 50 years' specialising in New Zealand travel, Kirra brings a lifetime of travel experience and enthusiasm to ensure you get the most out of your holiday.
Value for money
A Kirra Coach Tour delivers great value for money. Kirra's long-standing relationships with operators and volume of travellers to New Zealand enables the best deals on the must-do attractions. Kirra passes these savings on to you so you can do more and see more.
When travelling stunning New Zealand by coach, there is no limit to what you will discover. From an idyllic vineyard tasting or a traditionally prepared Maori Hangi, right through to a Bay of Islands cruise or a visit to immense Milford Sound, Kirra has carefully selected the very best sightseeing activities on offer and included them within your tour itinerary. This means that getting the best out of New Zealand couldn’t be easier.
The most important person is YOU
Kirra takes care of you every step of the way so you can enjoy a relaxed and hassle-free holiday, enjoying yourself the moment you arrive. Kirra offers a complete package which includes all of your New Zealand travel arrangements, including transfers, meals, comprehensive sightseeing and speciality activities.
- A personalised fleet of modern, environmentally friendly 4 and 5-star coaches, pre-arranged inclusions, an extensive selection of touring options, different group sizes, rewards, optional activities, special highlights and experienced Coach Captains who guide you through the intricacies, ensuring that nothing is left to chance and everything is in place for a perfectly put-together Kirra Coach Tour.
- Hotel accommodation is chosen with superior comfort and levels of service, and is often located near shops, city centres, tourist attractions, cafés and restaurants.
- All Kirra coach itineraries include pre-booked admissions to an extensive and diverse cross section of New Zealand's most popular sightseeing attractions, which complement the magnificent natural beauty of the country.
Don’t miss a thing
Kirra offers a large selection of tours tailored to budgets, durations and destinations. All tours ensure you see all the iconic sights and attractions throughout New Zealand. You won’t get stuck in queues or miss out on any of the attractions as everything is prebooked for you. On arrival you simply jump the queue with your Coach Captain and enjoy the experience.
From cruising in the Bay of Islands, to the famous Agrodome in Rotorua, to dining high above Queenstown, there is something for everyone with Kirra.
Your Choice of Touring Style
No matter which Kirra Holiday you choose, sit back, relax and enjoy the experience of travelling with one of New Zealand’s leading and largest tour operators.
The Platinum Collection
Kirra's premium, small group touring programme showcases New Zealand in a more relaxed and less structured way. With no more than 24 guests, you will explore places that are off the beaten track, with many exclusive excursions specifically designed for smaller groups.
The Classic Collection
This popular series has been recommended by thousands of past travellers. Enjoy well balanced, fully inclusive itineraries featuring all the iconic sights and stay in superior 4 star hotels.
The Special Interest Collection
Discover the South Island on a tour exclusively for solo travellers or marvel at the aircraft on display at the world-acclaimed Warbirds Over Wanaka International Airshow in 2018.
Exciting Rail Journeys
On many tours, Kirra includes one or several of New Zealand’s great rail journeys. Travelling by train allows you to sit back, relax in comfort and enjoy spectacular scenery you simply can't see from the road. Depending on your choice of tour, you may have the opportunity to enjoy one of the many iconic KiwiRail Experiences.
- The world renowned TranzAlpine Train crosses the South Island through the magnificent Southern Alps between Christchurch and Greymouth.
- The Coastal Pacific Train runs along the dramatic coastline of the South Island between Christchurch and Picton and allows for a stop in Kaikoura famous for whale-watching.
- At the North Island township of Coromandel, experience New Zealand’s only narrow-gauge mountain railway, Driving Creek Railway, one of New Zealand’s most popular train rides.
- Departing from Dunedin’s historic and beautiful railway station, the Taieri Gorge Railway begins its scenic journey into some of New Zealand’s most spectacular and iconic scenery.
Spectacular Wilderness Cruises
Discover the world renowned wildernesses of Milford Sound or Doubtful Sound, explore the stunning islands of the Hauraki Gulf and sail the pristine waters of Lake Rotoiti onboard some of New Zealand's most spectacular cruises. On certain tours, Kirra also offers you the opportunity to experience an overnight cruise in either Milford or Doubtful Sound.
The Kirra Experience
The Platinum Collection
The Classic Collection
Special Interest Tours
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- New Zealand
- New Zealand Cruise
- New Zealand Cruises
- New Zealand Family
- New Zealand for Seniors
- New Zealand Group Tours
- New Zealand luxury
- New Zealand North Island
- New Zealand Premium
- New Zealand Rail
- New Zealand South Island
- Rail | Train Journeys
- SPECIAL INTEREST