Murray River, King Island & Tasmania View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Murray River, King Island & Tasmania
8 Days - 04-11 December 2023
Enjoy the scenic, culinary and cultural delights of Tasmania and regional Victoria on this classic 8-day tour. Including 2 nights in Tasmania, 2 nights on King Island, and a fabulous 3-night Murray River cruise on the iconic PS Emmylou, this tour is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the unique delights of some of Australia's most endearing and enthralling destinations. Private charter flights, winery tours and tastings, dining on regional cuisine under the stars, and a whole lot more combine to make this a truly memorable experience.
- Private charter flights on a Dornier 228
- Tour the iconic lavender rows in full bloom at one of the world's largest Lavender farms
- Afternoon cruise exploring the Tamar River and Cataract Gorge
- Enjoy a private tour of King Island
- Discover UNESCO World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain
- 3 nights in a luxury private cabin onboard the authentic paddle steamer Emmylou
- Riverside Grand Dining under the stars with an after-dinner campfire
- Visit to the Great Aussie Beer Shed & Heritage Farm Museum
- Visit Lagoon Wetlands for a walk and Eco Cruise
- Explore Perricoota Station's gardens
- Visit Morrison's winery with complimentary tastings
- Fresh seasonal local produce prepared by your onboard Chef
- Sample a variety of locally produced wines
- Native wildlife in their natural environment
- Visit Torrumbarry Weir
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.