Australia, Indonesia & Papua New Guinea Luxury Cruises View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
TRUE NORTH – The Adventure Difference Starts Here!
The Kimberley | Australia coast | West Papua | Papua New Guinea
An adventure aboard the multi-awarded TRUE NORTH is not just another expedition cruise!
TRUE NORTH curates activity-based itineraries that are designed to satisfy the world’s most discerning travellers.
With sea-days specifically excluded, you will experience unparalleled access to stunning coastal environments, and unequalled opportunity to truly experience the destination. Itineraries are intended to be life-changing and guests often remark “that is the best holiday that I have ever had!”
The TRUE NORTH is purpose-built to access wilderness areas – big ships cannot go where the TRUE NORTH goes. Multiple adventure boats take guests away in small groups to experience the wilderness up-close, and the luxury of numerous tenders also means that guests have greater opportunity to do "what they want, when they want"! And, to add another dimension to adventure, most itineraries feature an onboard helicopter.
Daily activities can include snorkelling, diving, fishing, hiking, picnics, natural history, cultural activities and scenic helicopter flights.
An Australian crew of 22 chaperones every experience, guest numbers are limited to 36, and dining experiences are exceptional.
Adventures on the TRUE NORTH
Southern Safari (8 Nights) Adelaide – Ceduna / Adelaide
Adventure South West (8 Nights) Perth / Esperance – Fremantle
West Coast Explorer (10 Nights) Perth – Dampier
Kimberley Wilderness Adventures (7, 10 or 13 Nights)
- · Kimberley Waterfalls (Broome – Wyndham / Kununurra)
- · Kimberley Ultimate (Kununurra / Wyndham – Broome)
- · Kimberley Snapshot (Broome – Wyndham / Kununurra)
- · Coast and Coral (Kununurra / Wyndham – Rowley Shoals - Broome)
Coral Atoll Cruise (5 Nights) Broome – Rowley Shoals – Broome
Over The Top (10 Nights) Darwin – Cairns
Adventures in Indonesia (7 or 12 nights)
- Raja Ampat Explorer (Darwin / Ambon – Biak / Darwin)
- The Whale Sharks of Cenderawasih Bay (Darwin / Biak – Biak / Darwin)
Adventures in Papua New Guinea (10 nights)
- Adventures In Paradise (Cairns / Alotau – Kavieng / Cairns)
- Sepik Soiree (Cairns / Kavieng – Madang / Cairns)
- The Mystery of Melanesia (Cairns / Alotau – Buka / Cairns)
- Solomon Sojourn (Cairns / Buka – Solomons / Cairns)
Sydney Rocks (4 Nights)
- Blue Water Classic (Sydney – Hawkesbury River – Sydney)
- New Year's Spectacular (Sydney – Hawkesbury River – Sydney)
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.