Outback NSW Small Group Tour View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
An Authentic & Unique Outback Experience
Road tour of Western NSW ex Sydney to Dubbo, White Cliffs, Broken Hill & Parkes | 10 days, departing 9th October 2021 | Hosted by Bob Malcolm
Escorted Small Group, Fully Guided, All-Inclusive Tour– limited to only 8 guests
Get set for some adventure on this epic road trip through Outback New South Wales. Travel in a small group (maximum 8) like-minded guests.
Visit Dubbo, the amazing underground homes of White Cliffs, discover legendary Broken Hill and Silverton. Enjoy country hospitality and incredible Outback Pubs including Hillstons legendary Black Stump on this 10-day iconic tour departing from Sydney.
- Highly qualified & knowledgeable driver/ guide
- Travel in a high-quality air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary (excluding lunch day one and dinner on day 9)
- All entry fees
- All touring
- Pick up and drop off from Sydney hotel
- Comprehensive commentary
- Return flights between Gold Coast & Sydney
- Dubbo Western Plains Zoo, Old Gaol, Royal Flying Doctor Base
- White Cliff's Underground Homes, Opal Diggings & Red Earth Opal Mine
- Broken Hill’s Historic Architecture, Miner’s Memorial & Museum
- Legendary Palace Hotel of Priscilla Queen of the Desert Fame
- Living Desert Sanctuary and Unique Carved Sculptures Collection
- Silverton’s Local Galleries, Museums & Small Historic Stores
- Legendary Silverton Hotel & its Famous Memorabilia Collection
- Stunning Lake Menindee and Birdlife on the Darling
- Maidens Arms Hotel of Burke & Wills Fame at Menindee
- Charming & Historic Hillston on the Lachlan River
- Tallest Bar, History Walls & Paraphernalia of Black Stump Hotel
- Colonial History of Restored Willandra Pastoral Homestead
- Waterways of Lakes Cargelligo and Condobolin
- Private Tour of Famous Parkes Radio Telescope, ‘The Dish’
- Bathurst - Incredible History of Gold Discovery & Inland Explorers
- Drive around the Famous Mount Panorama Race Track
Why Travel Masters?
With over 25 Years' experience, Travel Masters boasts an award-winning team of highly qualified international consultants trained to assist you in all your travel needs.
Having travelled most continents of the world and experienced a number of the most diverse cultural backgrounds known to mankind, Travel Masters offers clients a personalised approach to booking holidays, with extensive personal knowledge and understanding.
Managing Director Bob Malcolm is a champion of the travel industry and personally escorts small groups to unique and culturally diverse destinations throughout the world, ensuring that each person on the tour has the experience of a lifetime. Whether it's travelling to tourism meccas or exotic islands, you will be guaranteed a well organised, well paced and memorable holiday.
- Best Regional Travel Agency in Australia
- Australian Travel Centre of the Year
- State and National Awards for Excellence
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.