Borneo View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
A wonderful "close to home" adventure
Borneo – Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei, Kaimantan | Small Group Tour 17 Days | Departs from Brisbane 12 July 2024
This Travel Masters Fully Escorted Small Group Tour departs from Brisbane and promises a “close to home” adventure that will take your breath away. Borneo. Unique, undiscovered, fascinating.
Experience exotic wildlife, authentic cultural experiences, world-famous attractions and adventurous discovery.
Attractions & Experiences
- Unique Urban Environments & Ethnic Villages
- Rich & Well-preserved Ethnic Cultures
- Walk through Old Kuching & colourful markets
- World's Largest Water Village - Kampong Ayer
- Houseboat cruising (3-days) in orangutan country
- Cruising through wildlife-rich Virgin Rainforests
- World-famous Orangutan Rehabilitation Centres
- Historically Famous Camp Leakey Research Centre
- Forest Walks in Tanjung Puting National Park
- Candle-lit Riverside Dinner & Wildlife Presentation
- Naturalist-guided Hornbill Walk, Sukau Rainforest
- Largest Taoist Temple in Southeast Asia
- Pre-historic Wall Art, Stone-age Remains, PaintedCave
- Historic Islamic Influences in Brunei
- Spectacular Omar Ali Saifuddien 'floating' Mosque
- Mass dusk-exit of Bats from World's Largest Cave
- Nipa Palm Night-time Firefly Spectacle, Kalimantan
- The 'Grand Old Lady', First Malaysian Oil Well
Cities, Villages, Research Stations
- Kuching, Bandar Seri Begawan, Kota Kinabalu
- Camp Leakey, Tanjung Harapan Village
National Parks & Wildlife Reserves
- Tanjung Puting NP, Kinabatangan Wildlife Res
- World-Heritage Gunung-Mulu NP, Niah NP
Why Travel Masters?
Travel Masters' exclusive tours are designed to experience the very best the region has to offer in one itinerary, at the very best time to visit. This is a highly personalised deluxe tour using high quality operators, accommodation and transfers.
With over 30 Years' Experience, Travel Masters boasts an award-winning team of highly qualified international consultants trained to assist you in all your travel needs. Having travelled most continents of the world and experienced a number of the most diverse cultural backgrounds known to mankind, they offer clients a personalised approach to booking holidays, with extensive personal knowledge and understanding.
- Best Regional Travel Agency in Australia
- Australian Travel Centre of the Year
- State and National Awards for Excellence
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.