Unique Small Group Tours View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Specialists in small group tours to unique destinations
Africa & Middle East, Europe, Asia, South America, North America
Wherever you want to go in the world that's off the tried-and-trusted tourist trails, Blue Dot gets you there. Travel is in small, personalised groups, many escorted from the airport, so there's nothing for you to worry about - just enjoy the journey of your dreams.
Blue Dot Travel specialises in small group tours (max 16) to destinations that are not your average 'everyday' city or resort, providing like-minded travellers with culturally rich travel experiences to unique destinations around the globe.
Blue Dot Travel makes certain that you immerse yourself in the local food, culture & lifestyle while ensuring you see the main sights of each destination. Each itinerary, from Ethiopia to Iceland, Madagascar to the Balkans, Borneo to Malta and Central Asia to Eastern Russia, are prepared with the benefit of experience and intricate attention to detail.
Diverse people and exotic cultures, fantastic fauna and flora, incredible landscapes - rainforests, volcanoes, mountains, islands, beaches - medieval cities, bargain shopping, colourful bazaars, rich history, mammoth monuments, rare artifacts, fun festivals, great museums... write up your wish list and Blue Dot will put it together in countries as diverse as your holiday dreams.
If travelling with small groups is not for you, Blue Dot Travel also offers private tours to many of the destinations. These are available with just four people booking – or as many as you like. There are dozens of itineraries to choose from. Ask Blue Dot Travel to help you put together something very special for you and your group.
Blue Dot Travel offers a range of fully-guided, family-friendly, two-week trips to exciting destinations off the beaten path. Explore more unusual places, rich in culture and adventure. You’ll stay in good-quality accommodation, enjoy great food and see glorious scenery. Plus, interaction with the locals will ensure special family memories are made. With less familiar destinations, the hard stuff is done for you. Hotels, main meals, accommodation and sightseeing is all taken care of. It all adds up to excellent value for money.
More Extraordinary than Ordinary - why choose Blue Dot Travel
- Fully guided and escorted – Blue Dot Travel looks after you from start to finish.
- Quality, reputable in-country operators, tour guides and airlines.
- Small, personalised groups means greater flexibility (max group size is 16).
- Ideal for travellers over 50.
- Experts in unique destinations where you will be immersed in the local culture.
- Comprehensive, well-planned itineraries.
- Good balance of leisure time so you are not always on the go.
- Excellent value! Blue Dot Travel's tours are inclusive of airfares, accommodation, expert in-country guides, Australian host, most meals, sightseeing and transfers.
- Itineraries are available on a private group basis.
Africa & Middle East
- Ethiopia – for the Timkat Festival
- Uganda – Gorillas & More
- Botswana, Namibia, Cape Town & Victoria Falls
- Madagascar – Nature’s Own Laboratory
- Iran – Gem of the Middle East
- The Guianas – Suriname, Guyana & French Guiana
- Panama & Colombia
- Alaska – Must-See Wilderness
- Portugal & Her Isles
- The Caucasus – Georgia, Azerbaijan & Armenia
- Malta, Sardinia & Corsica
- The Stans of Central Asia
- Western China – The Silk Road
- Mongolia for the Nadaam Festival
- Kamchatka – Russia’s Far East Wilderness
- Sumatra & Rinca
- Japan in Autumn
- Nagaland & India’s North East
- Christmas in Sri Lanka
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Africa Family
- Africa for Seniors
- Africa Group Tours
- African Family
- African Islands
- Antarctica & The Arctic
- Asia Family
- Asia for Seniors
- Asian Russia
- Central America
- China Family
- China Group Tours
- East Africa
- Eastern Europe
- Europe for Seniors
- Europe Group Tours
- Europe Premium
- Europe Small Group
- Falkland Islands
- Food, Wine & Culture
- Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan
- India & Subcontinent Family
- India & the subcontinent
- India Family
- India for Seniors
- India Group Tours
- Japan Group Tours
- Latin America Family
- Latin America Group Tours
- Mature Travellers Over 50s
- Mediterranean Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Silk Road
- South & Central America
- South Africa
- South America
- South East Asia
- Southern Africa
- SPECIAL INTEREST
- Sri Lanka
- The Arctic
- UK & Europe Family
- USA United States of America
- Western Europe