Australia Tours – Northern Territory View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Unlock the hidden treasures of Australia with Wendy Wu Tours
TREASURES OF THE RED CENTRE – Uluru, Kings Canyon, Alice Springs | GEMS OF KAKADU – Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine
Wendy Wu Tours has introduced a selection of brand-new tours that unlock the hidden treasures of Australia.
DISCOVER AUSTRALIA WITH WENDY WU TOURS
- Travel your way! Why not combine packages for the ultimate journey?
- Truly immerse yourself with unique and authentic experiences.
- Gastronomic delights: unique dining experiences showcasing Australia’s incredible produce.
- The finer details are taken care of: transport, most meals, accommodation, in depth sightseeing, unbeatable value and carefully designed experiences.
- Small groups, fully escorted tours.
- 4-5 star accommodation featuring distinct properties showcasing Australia’s beauty.
Book with confidence
- Low deposit of $99pp
- No more to pay until 75 days prior
- Unlimited changes up to 75 days prior
- No risk payment
Wendy Wu Tours has instituted the most stringent COVID health and safety protocols on all of tours across four key areas:
- Guides & National Escorts
- Transport and sightseeing
TREASURES OF THE RED CENTRE – 7 Days
Uluru | Kings Canyon | Alice Springs
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk & Nocturnal Alice Springs tour
- Experience sunset champagne moments at Uluru
- Sounds of Silence desert dining experience
- Enjoy 4-5 star accommodation including Voyages’ Sails Resort
GEMS OF KAKADU – 5 Days
Darwin | Kakadu | Katherine
- Visit the Darwin Botanical Gardens and Aviation Museum
- Explore Kakadu National Park
- Cruise on Katherine Gorge and Yellow Water Billabong
- Dine at Darwin’s Hanuman Restaurant
TASMANIAN TRAILS – 7 Days
Launceston | Cradle Mountain | Strahan | Hobart
- Visit Tamar Valley’s cellar door
- Tasmanian Devil nocturnal experience
- Gordon River Cruise with Premiere Deck seating including lunch
- Enjoy wine, gin and whisky tasting
QUEENSLAND: REEF TO RAINFOREST – 7 Days
Cairns | Great Barrier Reef | Port Douglas | Daintree | Cape Tribulation | Atherton Tablelands
- 2 course dinner at Thala’s Treetop restaurant, Osprey
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef & visit the Daintree
- Unique dining at Botanical Ark and Flames of the Forest
- Enjoy luxury eco Lodge, Thala Nature Beach Reserve
Why book with Wendy Wu Tours
- Over 26 years' operating tours to Asia and beyond
- Travel with Confidence program: COVID-19 protocols to keep you safe on tour
- Book with Confidence program: lower deposits and extended payment terms (final balance not due until 75 days prior to departure)
- Comprehensive range of Fully Inclusive Classic Tours, Go Beyond, dedicated solo departures, private tours and tailor-made itineraries
- The Wendy Wu Tours team is a group of experienced and dedicated National Escorts and Local Guides
- Wendy Wu Tours creates unique travel experiences you will remember for life
- All your travel plans are taken care of, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday
Wendy Wu Tours was born out of a love and passion over 26 years’ ago when Wendy lead her first group tour to China. Over the years, the Wendy Wu Tours experience has expanded and now includes Asia, Central Asia, Latin America and from 2021 – The Middle East.
With a depth of experience and wealth of knowledge present in every detail of your carefully designed holiday, itineraries are meticulously planned to include the iconic sights as well as immersing you in the local culture, putting you right in the heart of your chosen destination.
With a range of fully escorted tours, tailor-made holidays, private tours and dedicated solo departures, you can travel in your style, your way.
Exceptional inclusions, an expert team and a host of fantastic guides are waiting to show you their homeland and the extraordinary adventures that await.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.