Australia & New Zealand View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Unlock the hidden treasures of Australia & New Zealand with Wendy Wu Tours
Red Centre | Kakadu | Tasmania | Kimberley | Queensland | New Zealand North & South
Wendy Wu Tours has introduced a selection of brand-new tours that unlock the hidden treasures of Australia and New Zealand.
FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Travel your way! Why not combine packages for the ultimate journey?
- Truly immerse yourself with unique and authentic experiences.
- Gastronomic delights: unique dining experiences showcasing Australia’s incredible produce.
- The finer details are taken care of, international flights on New Zealand tours, transport, most meals, accommodation, in depth sightseeing, unbeatable value and carefully designed experiences.
- Small groups led by expert tour leaders
- 4–5-star accommodation featuring distinct properties showcasing Australia’s beauty
Book with confidence
- Low deposit of $99pp
- No more to pay until 75 days prior (New Zealand tours require an airfare progress payment)
- Unlimited changes up to 75 days prior
- We’ve got you – Our commitment is that we are here for you, always. We will work for you to ensure that any COVID related disruption to your travel plans is handled to your benefit as best as possible, therefore offering a complete peace of mind experience. Terms & conditions apply.
Wendy Wu Tours has instituted the most stringent COVID health and safety protocols on all of tours across four key areas:
- Guides & National Escorts
- Transport and sightseeing
This collection of tours features the best of Australia and New Zealand. Some tours can be combined for the ultimate adventure. Here is a quick overview of each tour. Which will you choose?
TREASURES OF THE RED CENTRE – 7 Days
Uluru | Kings Canyon | Alice Springs
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk & Nocturnal Alice Springs tour
- Experience sunset champagne moments at Uluru
- Sounds of Silence desert dining experience
- Enjoy 4–5-star accommodation including Voyages’ Sails Resort
GEMS OF KAKADU – 5 Days
Darwin | Kakadu | Katherine
- · Visit the Darwin Botanical Gardens and Aviation Museum
- Explore Kakadu National Park
- Cruise on Katherine Gorge and Yellow Water Billabong
- Dine at Darwin’s Hanuman Restaurant
TASMANIAN TRAILS – 7 Days
Launceston | Cradle Mountain | Strahan | Hobart
- Visit Tamar Valley’s cellar door
- Tasmanian Devil nocturnal experience
- Gordon River Cruise with Premiere Deck seating including lunch
- Enjoy wine, gin and whisky tasting
TASMANIAN HIGHLIGHTS – 7 Days
Hobart | Freycinet Peninsula | Bicheno | Launceston | Tamar Valley
- Discover the historic World Heritage site, Port Arthur
- Enjoy spectacular scenery and local wildlife on a Tasman wilderness cruise and sail beneath the highest vertical sea cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere at Cape Pillar
- Conquer the Wineglass Bay walk in Freycinet National Park
- Design your own tour: Afternoon Water Taxi tour on the Freycinet Peninsula
GLIMPSE OF THE KIMBERLEY – 5 Days
Broome | Horizontal Falls | Windjana Gorge | Tunnel Creek
- Enjoy a sunset cocktail overlooking Cable Beach
- Witness the natural phenomenon, staircase to the moon
- Board a seaplane for a scenic flight offering views across the amazing thousand island Buccaneer Archipelago
- Ride through the Horizontal Falls on a fast boat
- Explore Kimberley cattle country including an adventurous walk-through Tunnel Creek
QUEENSLAND: REEF TO RAINFOREST – 7 Days
Cairns | Great Barrier Reef | Port Douglas | Daintree | Cape Tribulation | Atherton Tablelands
- 2 course dinner at Thala’s Treetop restaurant, Osprey
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef & visit the Daintree
- Unique dining at Botanical Ark and Flames of the Forest
- Enjoy luxury eco Lodge, Thala Nature Beach Reserve
NEW ZEALAND: HIDDEN GEMS OF THE NORTH – 11 Days
Wellington | New Plymouth | Lake Taupo | Tongariro National Park | Napier | Auckland
- Visit Weta Studios and the famous Hobbiton Village
- Enjoy a scenic mountain ride on New Zealand’s largest gondola, the Sky Waka
- Explore Orakei Korako Thermal Reserve, one of the best in the country
- Get cooking in Auckland with a class at Sachie’s Kitchen
- Admire the magnificent Huka Falls
NEW ZEALAND: HIDDEN GOLD OF THE SOUTH – 11 Days
Dunedin | Fiordland | Arrowtown | Lake Wanaka| Mr Cook | Christchurch
- Join the Glacier Explorers for an alpine hike and boat ride amongst icebergs, to view the Tasman Glacier in Mt Cook
- Spot little blue penguins in their natural habitat on the Otago Peninsular
- Overnight on Fiordland cruise and discover the incredible surrounding scenery
- Take a 4WD safari tour and pan for gold at Skippers Canyon
- Dine at New Zealand’s only castle, Lanarch Castle
Why book with Wendy Wu Tours
- Over 27 years' operating tours to Asia and beyond
- Travel with Confidence program: COVID-19 protocols to keep you safe on tour
- Book with Confidence program: lower deposits and extended payment terms (final balance not due until 75 days prior to departure)
- Comprehensive range of Fully Inclusive Classic Tours, Go Beyond, dedicated solo departures, private tours, and tailor-made itineraries
- The Wendy Wu Tours team is a group of experienced and dedicated National Escorts and Local Guides
- Wendy Wu Tours creates unique travel experiences you will remember for life
- All your travel plans are taken care of, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday
Wendy Wu Tours was born out of a love and passion over 27 years ago when Wendy led her first group tour to China. Over the years, the Wendy Wu Tours experience has expanded and now includes Asia, Central Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
With a depth of experience and wealth of knowledge present in every detail of your carefully designed holiday, itineraries are meticulously planned to include the iconic sights as well as immersing you in the local culture, putting you right in the heart of your chosen destination.
With a range of fully escorted tours, tailor-made holidays, private tours and dedicated solo departures, you can travel in your style, your way.
Exceptional inclusions, an expert team and a host of fantastic guides are waiting to show you their homeland and the extraordinary adventures that await.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Australia Adventure
- Australia Cruises
- Australia Family
- Australia for Seniors
- Australia Island
- Australia Outback
- Australia Premium
- Food, Wine & Culture
- Independent & Tailor-Made
- Mature Travellers Over 50s
- Mind Body & Soul
- New Zealand
- New Zealand Adventure
- New Zealand Adventures
- New Zealand Cruises
- New Zealand Family
- New Zealand for Seniors
- New Zealand Group Tours
- New Zealand North Island
- New Zealand Premium
- New Zealand South Island
- Northern Territory
- Queensland Group Tours
- Solo Travellers
- SPECIAL INTEREST
- Tasmania Group Tours
- The Kimberley
- Western Australia
- Western Australia Group Tours