Australia & World Small Group Escorted Discovery Holidays View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Small group escorted adventures for mature travellers looking to get off the beaten track
Australia-wide and International Destinations
Villa Carlotta Travel's discovery range of holidays are designed for those who like small group touring experiences beyond the normal tour experience. If you love to travel remote and exotic locations, explore beautiful natural environments, get up close with nature, immerse yourself in culture, or by foot, discover ancient landscapes, then a Villa discovery tour could be just what you are looking for.
Villa's escorted holidays depart from Perth but can be joined from anywhere in Australia or overseas. Contact the Villa office for amended itineraries and costings if you would like to join the tour from another Australian or overseas destination.
Your choice of Discovery Holidays
International tours include the wildlife sanctuaries of Borneo with more exciting adventures under development. In Western Australia travel the outback, experience the world famous wildflower season, stay at remote stations, spend time amidst the raw beauty of the El Questro Wilderness Park, travel the Gibb River Road, take a hovercraft journey along the Broome coast, walk amongst the breathtaking Bungle Bungles, take a scenic flight to the Abrolhos Islands or get up close to the Southern Hemispheres largest group of Orca's. Interstate, join the locals on King and Flinders Island to discover the freshest produce, fascinating history and spectacular wilderness and wildlife. Alternatively join Villa in outback Queensland, travel from Darwin to Broome or travel by 4WD coach through South Australia's Flinders Ranges. These destinations are just a sample of the wonderful experiences Villa can assist you with.
Your Villa Discovery Holiday includes:
- Courtesy pre and post home/hotel transfers (Perth /Mandurah, Western Australia only)
- Quality ground and sea transport (where applicable)
- Cooked breakfasts daily and most dinners plus some feature lunches
- All attractions and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Professional, friendly and caring Tour Leaders/Coach Crew
- Local specialist guides
- Gratuities and visas (conditions apply)
Australia & Borneo Discovery Tours
- Western Australia – Bremer Bay Orca Experience
- The Best of Sabah Borneo
- Western Australia – Abrolhos Island
- Western Australia – Wooleen Station
- Australia - Outback Queensland
- Australia - Flinders Ranges and the Outback
- Australia - King and Flinders Island
- Australia – Top End Kimberley Wilderness Wonders
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Asia Adventure
- Asia for Seniors
- Australia Adventure
- Australia for Seniors
- Australia Island
- Australia Outback
- Australia Premium
- Australia Rail | Train Journeys
- Australia Rail Journeys
- Mature Travellers Over 50s
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- Queensland Group Tours
- Rail | Train Journeys
- South Australia
- SPECIAL INTEREST
- Tasmania Group Tours
- The Kimberley
- Western Australia
- Western Australia Group Tours