New Zealand Cruise & Rail Journeys View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Cruise from Sydney aboard Celebrity Solstice and discover the magic of New Zealand's Rail Journeys
7-23 February 2020 | Sydney, Hobart, Australia; Fiordland National Park, Dunedin, Akaroa, Rotorua, Christchurch, Picton, Wellington, Auckland
Here's a fantastic opportunity to cruise from Australia to New Zealand aboard Celebrity Solstice. Cruise around New Zealand and visit the spectacular beauty of Milford Sound. Experience the thrill of travelling by rail on the Northern Explorer train from Wellington to Auckland. Ride on The Coastal Pacific from Christchurch to Wellington and journey on the TranzAlpine from
Christchurch through to Arthurs Pass National Park. As well as enjoying rail experiences at ports of call. Enjoy and experience of a lifetime.
Great fun and luxury cruising aboard Celebrity Solstice
Since Celebrity Solstice joined the Celebrity fleet, she has dazzled and amazed even the most well-travelled cruisers. She showcases spectacular vistas with 85per cent of all staterooms having sweeping balcony views. Celebrity Solstice hosts a variety of five-star speciality restaurants, including Murano, a French restaurant, the Tuscan Grill, Silk, an Asian restaurant and Qsine, a dining venue with a unique and playful approach to familiar dishes from around the world. Add the fresh green grass on the top deck's Lawn Club and the incredibly pampering services in AquaSpa, and you may never want to set foot on land again. Celebrity Solstice offers a truly luxurious cruise experience.
Included in the tour price
- Travel on Celebrity Solstice in the selected cabin category
- All meals, entertainment and service charges on Celebrity Solstice
- First-class rail travel as listed in the itinerary
- 2 nights’ accommodation including breakfasts in Christchurch
- 2 nights’ accommodation including breakfasts in Wellington
- 2 nights’ accommodation including breakfasts in Auckland
- Sightseeing tours as listed in the itinerary
- Entry to museums and attractions as detailed in itinerary
- Tour management by Travelrite International Pty Ltd
- A Travelrite travel bag
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.