Garden Cruise to New Zealand View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Garden Cruise to New Zealand on board Majestic Princess
Visiting Melbourne, Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, Dusky Sound, Dunedin, Akaroa, Tauranga and Auckland
Join Sue McDougall on the Travelrite International 2020 Garden Cruise to New Zealand on board Majestic Princess
28 November to 11 December, 2020
Visiting Melbourne, Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, Dusky Sound, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, Tauranga, Bay of Islands and Auckland
Your Tour Leader
Sue McDougall has been passionate about plants and gardening from a very young age. She ran her own garden centre for 16 years and for over 22 years has been part of the gardening programs on 6PR. Sue also writes regular gardening columns for magazines, websites and newsletters and runs gardening workshops. Sue is once again looking forward to sharing her love of gardens with you.
The new Majestic Princess, is a spectacular example of the next generation of innovative Princess ships. From the breathtaking Atrium & Piazza – over 50 per cent larger than other ships’ atriums in the line and featuring exciting new eateries – to signature features like The SeaWalk, a dramatic glassbottom walkway, which has been called one of the “Top Gee-Whiz Features at Sea”, you’ll quickly come to love the many exciting dining and entertainment options available on this majestic ship. Majestic Princess offers a truly luxurious cruise experience.
- Economy-class air travel from Auckland back to Sydney Melbourne and Brisbane. There is a $300 surcharge for Perth.
- Travel on in the selected cabin category on Majestic Princess
- All meals, entertainment and service charges on Majestic Princess
- Private activities on board Majestic Princess and a drinks party
- 1 night’s accommodation in Auckland including breakfast in a first-class hotel and a farewell dinner.
- Garden visits as per the itinerary in Melbourne and Hobart in Australia; Dunedin, Akaroa, Tauranga and Auckland in New Zealand
- Tour leadership by Sue McDougall
- Port and handling charges on Majestic Princess
- Cruise taxes and air taxes as of 31 October 2019
- Onboard gratuities
- An experienced tour manager
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.