Greece Like a Goddess View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Athens, Milos, Santorini & Crete
26 August to 10 September 2023
If ever there was a luxury tour to Greece created for a Diva then surely this must be it? Greece Like a Goddess has it all: luxury, culture and history, retail therapy: a gorgeous blend of the ancient and contemporary, plus some seriously great dining.
Crafted by hand to include the most divine must-sees in Athens, Santorini (surely one of THE most beautiful places on earth and you will have 2 nights here) Crete, plus the lesser-travelled island of Milos, this escape will have you immersed into a fab combination of ancient culture and contemporary lifestyle.
Not only is there the most amazing island time, but you will also experience Ancient Greece through incredible mainland sites such as the Acropolis, the UNESCO World Heritage monasteries at Meteora and the ancient Temple of Delphi – so awe-inspiring and incomprehensible, they will take your breath away.
Then to the islands where you sail, swim, relax, wine taste, explore and more. All of this in a luxurious cocoon of privacy, luxury and the Travelling Divas' style that you have come to love. Want to know more about this gorgeous escape? Then read the detailed itinerary oin the brochure and check out the hotels. Fabulous, experiential and exclusive – extraordinary!
All this is included
- 3 nights' boutique 5-star accommodation at Athens Capital Center Hotel M Gallery, Athens
- 1 night's boutique accommodation, Ellinon Thea Arachova
- 2 nights' boutique accommodation, Grand Meteora Hotel
- 3 nights' boutique 5-star accommodation, Milos Cove
- 2 nights' 5-star accommodation Andronis Luxury Suites, Santorini
- 4 nights' 4-star boutique accommodation at Scala de Faro & Domus Renier, Chania
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Fully escorted from Athens by Travelling Divas Tour Leader Donna Hipgrave
- Private guided tours and experiences as listed in the itinerary, with English speaking guides
- Economy class flight Athens – Milos & Chania – Athens, including 23 kg baggage (extra kilos/bags can be purchased separately)
- Breakfast daily
- Entry fees to all archaeological sites
- Private shopping experience, Athens
- 18 main meals – a combination of lunches & dinners (some including wine as noted in the itinerary)
- Private transport throughout Covid practices throughout Taxes and service charges
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.