Great Railway Journeys of Switzerland View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Join Travelrite International on the Great Railway Journeys of Switzerland
Including the Glacier Express, the Bernina Express and the Golden Pass | 19 September to 7 October 2020
This fantastic tour of some of the great railway lines and museums in France and Switzerland includes return flights from Australia to Europe.
You will travel on some of the best and most famous railway lines in Switzerland, including the Glacier Express and the Bernina Express, and also visit some of the best railway museums in the world.
The journey starts in Paris, visiting Mulhouse, Montreux, Interlaken, Zermatt, St Moritz, Lugano and Lucerne.
- Return economy-class air travel from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth to Europe
- First and second class rail travel
- Accommodation in first-class and moderate first-class hotels, taxes and service charges
- Meals as described in the itinerary and breakfasts daily
- Sightseeing tours as listed in the itinerary
- Dinner at a restaurant in the Eiffel Tower
- Entry to museums and attractions as detailed in the itinerary
- Baggage transfers on and off the train are included in most destinations
- Tour management by Travelrite International Pty Ltd
- A Travelrite travel bag
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.