Northern India off the beaten track View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
In the Shadows of the Spectacular Himalayas
Delhi - Haryana & Punjab - Himachal Pradesh - Lucknow & Agra - Ladakh
24 March - 12 April 2019
Blessed with some of the most spectacular and beautiful landscapes in the world, vibrant Northern India is a kaleidoscope of colour and activity, seldom visited by Westerners. Welcoming people, ancient indigenous traditions and majestic mountain vistas, all set under the lofty snow-capped Himalayas. Vibrant cultures, breathtaking panoramic scenery, ancient historic sites, living treasures, a huge variety of people and a choice of amazing Central Asian food flavours make this holiday of discovery an outstanding life experience.
• Economy Class travel, Brisbane to India and return with Singapore Airlines incl all taxes and fees
• You will be escorted by our Travel Masters Tour Manager from Brisbane and return.
• Services of local English speaking guides throughout the tour
• All accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis
• Meals specified as per the program
• All transfers, sightseeing & excursions by air-conditioned Deluxe Bus in Delhi, Lucknow & Agra - Toyota Innova car in Himachal & Leh.
• Entrance fee at the monuments wherever applicable as per programme
• Still camera fee at all places as per programme
• Rickshaw ride in Delhi (1 person per rickshaw)
• Tibetan cultural show in Dharamshala
• Toy train ride from Shimla to Kandaghat
• Attar (perfume) making tour in Kannauj during Lucknow – Agra drive
• Cultural show at Saboo resort in Leh
• Visit to local house & enjoy a taste of Special Ladakhi Tea
• Services of qualified licensed English speaking professional local guides as per the program
• Assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
• Basic porterage at the airport & hotels
• Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
• Bottled water, soft beverages & light refreshments during long drives.
• Prices include all current taxes and entrance fees.
Your Tour Escort
Michele Bernoth, Senior Travel Adviser of Travel Masters, will be joining you for this amazing trip to Northern India. Michele's passion for travel, global destinations and off-the-beaten-track experiences, coupled with a passion for different cultures will ensure that your tour becomes one of your life’s most outstanding memories.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.