Latin America View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Chile • Peru • Colombia • Ecuador • Panama • Central America • Caribbean Coast
Latin America is synonymous with adventure travel. Think Patagonia with its glaciers, fjords, and Antarctic wildlife, lush rainforests inhabited by traditional indigenous communities, colourful coral reefs, coastal desert, and ancient cultures and civilisations. The Latin American region captures within its wings the continent of South America, Central America, Mexico, as well as the many islands scattered across the Caribbean.
Aurora Expeditions is thrilled to offer a distinctively-Australian, small-ship expedition cruising experience. Aurora's purpose-built, state-of-the-art expedition cruise vessel will take you to some of Latin America's most remote places in outstanding comfort and safety. Come join Aurora on these not-to-be- missed adventures, you may not get another chance!
Once you step on board, Aurora's expedition specialists will welcome you into a close-knit team and inspire you to see our planet's wild places with fresh eyes. Aurora's team includes expedition leaders, assistant expedition leaders, doctors, naturalists, historians and scientists, each hand-picked for tLheir expertise, enthusiasm and passion for sharing their knowledge and passion about the places they love. Quite simply, Aurora's expedition specialists are the best in the business.
Through informal onboard talks, presentations and one-to-one conversations, Aurora's experts enrich your experience by creating a greater awareness and understanding of the ecosystems you'll encounter. Whether it's the life cycle of penguins, the history of the region or the nature of ice, Aurora' experts have many fascinating and entertaining tales to tell.
- Fully-serviced accommodation in your chosen stateroom or suite
- Daily shore excursions, guided walks, Zodiac cruises and some activities
- Entry fees to historic or tourist sites
- An experienced team of destination specialists, activity leaders, and local guides*
- An informative and entertaining lecture program by our team of experts
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. House wines, beer and soft drinks included with dinner.
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell drinks including four- course dinner, house cocktails, house beer and wine, non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary dry bag
- Complimentary access to onboard expedition doctor and medical clinic
- Comprehensive pre-departure information kit and destination resource guide
- Personalised voyage photo book (post-voyage)
The following inclusions are also part of selected voyages. Please refer to the specific voyage Trip Notes for inclusions pertaining to the voyage of your choice:
- Selected voyages include one night's pre-voyage accommodation
- Flights mentioned as per itinerary
- Guided town/city tour and activities as per voyage itinerary
- Luggage transfers to/from ship
* on selected voyagesh
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Caribbean Cruise
- Central & South America Adventure
- Central America
- Costa Rica
- Cuba & Caribbean
- Expedition Cruise
- Latin America Adventure
- Latin America Cruise
- Latin America Cruises
- South & Central America
- South America
- SPECIAL INTEREST