The Senior's Cruise of Seychelles, Maldives & Andaman Islands View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Relax in luxury on this escorted cruise-tour of the Indian Ocean & Andaman Sea
Visiting Victoria, Praslin Islands, Seychelles | Male, Maldives | Colombo, Sri Lanka | Port Blair, India | Phuket, Thailand | 12-29 November 2019
The Senior’s cruise will be a wonderful experience cruising the Andaman Sea and Indian Ocean. The cruise is fully escorted and includes sightseeing tours in most of the ports of call as well as special events for tour members.
Cruise aboard Fred Olsen Boudicca
Loved by Fred Olsen’s staff and guests alike, beautiful Boudicca oozes a sense of class, style and elegance not seen or experienced on modern megaships and floating theme parks. On board Boudicca, like on all Fred Olsen ships, the emphasis is on providing an intimate and more traditional cruise experience, ensuring guests disembark after their relaxing holiday as friends, not just customers. Up to 880 guests can cruise in pure comfort on board Boudicca, enjoying ample space and fantastic restaurants, lounges, bars and facilities.
Fantastic value – no hidden extras
The Travelrite escorted Fred Olsen Boudicca cruise represents amazing value. There are no additional extras – everything is included in the one great price, even port & handling charges.
Included in The Senior Seychelles, Maldives & Andaman Islands Cruise:
- Return economy-class air travel from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth to Seychelles and return from Thailand
- 14 nights on board the Boudicca in your chosen cabin
- All meals, entertainment and service charges on Boudicca
- Private activities on board Boudicca
- Travel by chartered coach
- Sightseeing tours as listed in the itinerary
- Escorted by a Travelrite Tour Manager
- A Travelrite travel bag
- Air taxes and ship port & handling charges as at 22 October 2018
- Cruise gratuities
- A sightseeing tour of the beautiful main island of the Seychelles
- Watch birds, be amazed by the giant Aldabra tortoises, and enjoy the lush vegetation - Praslin, Seychelles
- A Welcome Dinner
- A tour of Male, Maldives
- Take a boat and cruise around some of the most spectacular islands in the Maldives
- The famous Pinnewala Elephant Orphanage
- Port Blair, surrounded by tropical forest and rugged Indian coastline
- The Museums of Anthropology, Fishery and Naval Marine - Port Blair
- A relaxing boat journey of Phang Nga Bay - Phuket
- Luxury Cruising onbaord Fred Olsen Boudicca
Travelrite will match people in twin-share cabins when available, saving you the single supplement. You won’t be left alone, the Travelrite Tour Manager will be looking after you. There will be group activities almost every day.
Travelrite International has over 30 years' experience organising unique special interest tours to many wonderful and exotic locations worldwide. A family business that values integrity, quality and providing customers with fantastic value, in 2013 Travelrite won the 'Best Cruise Promotion' for its Film Festival at Sea tour with David Stratton and in 2015 it won the 'Cruise agency of the year' bronze award. Staff have all travelled extensively and can provide expert advice on any of your travel needs. Travelrite has two retail offices in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Africa for Seniors
- Africa Group Tours
- African Islands
- Asia Cruise
- Asia for Seniors
- Australia for Seniors
- India & the subcontinent
- India for Seniors
- Mature Travellers Over 50s
- Solo Travellers
- South East Asia
- SPECIAL INTEREST
- Sri Lanka