Morocco Small-Group Tour View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
A truly unique and special escorted small group tour
Departs from Australia 23 February 2025 | 20 Days
Visiting Casablanca, Chefchaouen, Tetouan, Tangiers, Rabat, Fes, Erfoud, The Sahara Desert, El Khorbate, Boumalne du Dades, Ksar Air-Ben-Haddou and Marrakech
From the undulating sands of the Sahara, the snow capped High Atlas mountains, the hustle of the souks, rose coloured palaces and date palms, this small group tour will immerse you in the culture and heritage of this beautiful country.
A country more exotic and enticing is hard to find. Morocco blends the best of Arab civilisation with an appealing climate and some of the world’s most beautiful hotels.
On this journey, you will take in the fascinating history of imperial Fes, the mysterious Kasbahs of the Dades Valley, stay in a luxury desert camp and enjoy the charms of Marrakech.
Travel Masters' exclusive tours are designed to experience the very best the region has to offer in one itinerary, at the very best time to visit. This is a highly personalised deluxe tour using high quality operators, accommodation, safari vehicles, coaches and luxury train.
- Visit the Kasbah des Oudaias with its narrow and colourful alleyways
- Explore Fes, one of the holiest Muslim cities in the world
- Visit with a Nomad family and learn about their ancient traditions
- Pause for a view of the majestic Atlas Mountains extraordinary scenery and its Berber villages
- Discover the Spanish influence in Northern Morocco's city of Tangier
- See the famous Jemaa el Fna Square come alive at night in Marrakesh
- Tour the impressive Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, the largest functioning mosque in Africa
- Experience the desert both by 4x4 and on camelback during your 2-night camp stay
- Stroll through the cobbled alleyways of ancient markets and medinas
- Select your own Tagine ingredients before a culinary workshop at a local women’s cooperative
- Indulge in a tour and tasting at a winery estate
- Return Economy Class international airfare from Brisbane (other departure airports available on request)
- 15 nights accommodation in handpicked superior hotels
- 2 nights accommodation in a relaxing luxury desert camp
- Breakfast Daily, 5 Lunches and 11 Dinners
- Full sightseeing program with all entrance fees and permits
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Gratuities to guides and drivers whilst on group tour activities
- Daily Bottled Water
- Travel Masters & The Travel Studio experienced Tour Manager and local tour guides throughout
Your Tour Host
The Timeless Morocco tour will be escorted by the highly travelled and experienced Julie Marshall, Joint Managing Director of The Travel Studio.
Julie is a seasoned traveller who has meticulously curated and guided numerous tours to some of the world's most captivating destinations. With an abundance of wisdom and adventures under her belt, coupled with an unwavering enthusiasm for exploring diverse cultures, you can count on Julie to transform this tour into an unforgettable and cherished chapter of your life.
Why Travel Masters?
With over 30 Years' experience, Travel Masters boasts an award-winning team of highly qualified international consultants trained to assist you in all your travel needs.
Having travelled most continents of the world and experienced a number of the most diverse cultural backgrounds known to mankind, Travel Masters offers clients a personalised approach to booking holidays, with extensive personal knowledge and understanding.
Whether it's travelling to tourism meccas or exotic islands, you will be guaranteed a well organised, well paced and memorable holiday.
- Best Regional Travel Agency in Australia
- Australian Travel Centre of the Year
- State and National Awards for Excellence
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.