Croatia, Slovenia & Montenegro View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Including Cruising the Croatian Islands
Exclusive Escorted Small Group Tour
18 days – departing 19 September 2021
This magnificent European paradise is often referred to as the land of a thousand islands. Located on the east bank of the Adriatic Sea, a trip to Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro is to experience "the Mediterranean as it once was." It is a splendid natural and historic setting for the many activities and cultural experiences that lie ahead on this holiday package.
From medieval architecture to picturesque waterfalls - travel along the sparkling Adriatic Sea and experience the best of the Mediterranean. Begin your journey in Ljubljana, Slovenia's picturesque capital. Slovenia is one of Europe's most delightful and spectacular 'surprise packages'. Take a pletna boat ride on stunning Lake Bled. Stand in awe before the cascading National Park waterfalls. Enjoy a 7-day cruise on the Adriatic Sea, along Croatia's coast. Discover the ancient palace of Emperor Diocletian in Split.
On Brac Island, take in the famous "Golden Cape". Visit the island home to the mystical Blue Cave. Tour the Old City of Dubrovnik and walk along the picturesque cobblestone streets. See the country's immaculate beauty as you cruise its vibrant waters and step into its rich history. Finish in Budva, Montenegro, with atmospheric winding alleyways, scenic beaches and stone bastions.
- Experience old world charm with a Pletna boat ride to the picturesque island in the middle of Lake Bled
- Stroll through Split and see the famous Diocletian's Palace
- Spend three nights in Dubrovnik, the "Pearl of the Adriatic"
- Experience the wonder of 16 cascading lakes at Croatia's Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Visit Korcula Island, the debated birthplace of Marco Polo
- Soak up the scenery on the "Golden Cape" of Bol, one of the most beautiful Adriatic beaches
- Stand before the breathtaking waterfalls in Krka National Park
- Partake in traditional Croatian entertainment
- Enjoy traditional Dalmatian delicacies prepared according to ancient recipes
- Enjoy an oyster dinner in the medieval walled city of Ston
- Tour Vis Island, the main filming location for the movie Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
- Admire the picturesque Venetian architecture in spectacular Trogir
- Discover the Old Town Budva in Montenegro
The MS San Spirito is a brand new Deluxe Vessel. It is the perfect vessel to explore and discover the spectacular medieval towns and many atmospheric bays of Croatia's Adriatic Coast.
Modern cabins are found over two decks (double or twin beds), modern private facilities, Wi-Fi, full air- conditioning, safe, hair dryer, as well as the latest in safety systems.
Elegant public areas include an extra large air-conditioned salon-restaurant on the upper deck, covered terrace with sitting area. This is complemented by the sun deck, featuring sun-beds for all guests and the Elegance Rooftop Jacuzzi, designed to ensure an unforgettable cruise.
At the back of the ship an extra large swimming platform, with ladders, provides easy access to the water for a swim (as required) and two outdoor showers. The perfect vessel for any Croatian adventure!
- Accommodation throughout
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all included activity
- Pre-departure function
- Travel Masters experienced Tour Manager
- Local Tour Guides throughout
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.