USA & Canada for 18-35s View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
One life, one shot, so make it count. No regrets.USA | Canada | Alaska | Hawaii
Contiki. The original adventure travel company for 18 to 35s. Sure, there was no Facebook back in 1962, but there was a world that needed exploring, a beaten up old mini-van, and a group of mates with adventure in their bones. Since that first trip, we’ve spent 50 years perfecting the art of living with no regrets. And to tell you the truth, we’ve gotten pretty damn good at it.
Roll down Route 66 and see the bright lights of Vegas. Feel the spray of Niagara Falls or walk the rim of the Grand Canyon for a sunrise like no other. The USA & Canada is massive, and we ensure you experience its very best.
Contiki, your backstage pass to USA & Canada
- EXCLUSIVE ACCOMMODATION: To get the most out of your trip, relaxation & rest is key. With hotels, lodges & Special Stays, you’ll be waking up on the right side of the bed every morning. Our hotels will impress – like in downtown LA, right on the ‘Strip’ in Vegas or in the heart of San Fran. And you’ll get the best surprises at our Special Stays, like a Chalet in the Rocky Mountains, a lakeside resort near Yosemite National Park, or a lodge in Grand Canyon National Park.
- EXCLUSIVE INCLUSIONS: There is a lot to explore & we pack so much into each of our trips. What makes it even better is that we also uncover those hidden local spots, making your experience even more unbelievable. We include all the key must-see’s you’ve always wanted to experience – like a guided bike tour in Miami, a limo ride with champagne in Las Vegas, a cruise to Niagara Falls on the ‘Maid of the Mist’ & some of the USA & Canada’s favourite tastes so you experience even more.
- EXCLUSIVE TEAM: Our Team is what makes your Contiki so special, they’re the experts in the business & their main focus is making sure you make every second count. They show you the sights, give you access to all the local hotspots & help you whenever you need it. Our Tour Managers take the hassle out of everything like sorting accommodation, bookings & any hiccups along the way, and our Drivers know the roads like the back of their hand & will getyoufromAtoB–ASAP.
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS: Discover USA & Canada in all its glory & don’t miss a moment. Our Team get you to all the right places & in some places you skip the queues – no one gets you access like us. Whether it’s a spectacular view of Niagara Falls to a catamaran ride under the Golden Gate Bridge, we help you make every second count. With WiFi at almost every stop, we make keeping in contact easy. You focus on the fun & we sort everything else!
- EXCLUSIVE FOOD: Try everything from local favourites to famous traditional tastes. Get the inside word & experience things like a New York style pizza, succulent Southern BBQ or an all-out Mexican feast. Tasting each region’s cuisine is an important part of travelling, and with loads of included meals & ME Time Optionals you’ll be spoilt for choice & your taste buds will thank you for it.
- EXCLUSIVE OPTIONS: Experiencing what interests & excites you is what travelling is all about. We give you the options & you pick your adventure! Whether it’s adrenaline you’re after, witnessing landscapes from a different perspective or learning to cook something amazing, there are ME Time Optionals to tempt every taste so you experience more & make each moment count. Like hot air ballooning over the Sonoran Desert, a Rodeo in Cody or a Cowboy cookout in Banff – it’s what puts Contiki trips above the rest.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Canada Adventure
- Canada Group Tours
- Canada Ski
- Hawaiian Islands
- New York
- North America
- SPECIAL INTEREST
- Sports & Activities
- USA & Canada Adventure
- USA & Canada Budget
- USA Adventure
- USA Group Tours
- USA United States of America
- Young Travelllers 18-35s