Bintan Island & Singapore – Golf, Body & Soul View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Club Med Bintan Island offers spectacular golf and the ultimate holistic wellness escape
3 March-13 March 2019
Join hosts Greg ‘Robbo’ Robson and Debi Kerr on this inclusive golf and wellness escape to Club Med Bintan Island for 7 nights. Wind down from your Club Med experience with 3 nights in a premium, centrally located hotel in Singapore with access to a hop-on-hop-off bus and a range of optional tours.
Ria Bintan Golf | Award-winning, scenic golf
Greg will escort you to the spectacular award-winning Ria Bintan Golf Club, set alongside pristine white beaches, clear emerald waters and lush tropical forests. Designed by golfing legend, Gary Player, you’ll enjoy three 9-hole courses (Ocean Blue, Ocean Green and Forest), each with their own character and challenges but still offering real playability – to golfers of every level.
Ria Bintan features some of the most scenic golf holes you’ll ever play, including a three-hole set on the Ocean Course that would rival any course in the world. The even better news is you won’t be left to tackle the golfing challenge alone, Robbo will arrange for caddies to guide you all the way.
Body & Soul | Revitalise your mind, body and soul
Debi invites you to join her on a wellness journey where you revitalise your mind, body and soul. A perfect harmony of Indonesia’s raw natural beauty and endless ways to rejuvenate body and soul, Club Med Bintan Island offers the ultimate holistic wellness escape. Throughout your stay, Debi will be available to make any reservations you would like and to assist you to ensure your stay is one of peace and relaxation. On top of our all-Inclusive package at Club Med, you can look forward to additional activities, specially curated by our international wellness instructors and partners. With a minimum of 3 workshops per day, this programme includes mind-body fitness activities, yoga, healthy cooking lessons, health specialists talks for a holistic wellness escape and aerial yoga programmes overlooking the sea.
If you prefer time for yourself, perhaps you may like to chill out in the adult-only zen zone, perfect for meditation or relaxing with a good book in the hammocks.
- Hosting services of Greg ‘Robbo’ Robson and Debi Kerr
- Return flights from Canberra to Singapore in economy class with Singapore Airlines
- Return transfers and ferry between Singapore and Bintan Island
- Ferry to hotel and hotel to airport transfer in Singapore
- 7 nights accommodation in a superior room at Club Med Bintan
- All meals and drinks (including alcohol) within the resort
- Activities within the resort including all golf on the award winning Ria Bintan Golf Course
- Access to at least 3 activities per day as part of Body & Soul
- 3 nights accommodation in Singapore with daily breakfast
- Unlimited hop on hop off bus in Singapore
- A range of optional tours in Singapore
- Exclusive discounts to be used at attractions, restaurants and shops throughout Singapore
- Farewell dinner hosted by Greg and Debi
About Active Travel
Active Travel specialises in Independent Journeys to a diverse range of unique destinations. These private tours use private transport and guides, giving you the comfort and security of local knowledge and assistance with the flexibility and freedom to spend time exploring on your own.
Active Travel presents favourite itineraries from countries all around the world designed to inspire your travels. You can choose to book the suggested itinerary or have a trip tailor-made to your interests, destinations and budget. Your trip can depart on any day with a minimum of just two people.
Active Travel's experienced staff have expertise across all seven continents and work with you to create the most amazing holiday memories, saving you precious time while taking care of:
- Independent Tours to every destination worldwide
- Flights, Trains, Buses and Ferries
- Private Groups for friends and family
- Hosted Group Tours
- River, Ocean & Expedition Cruises
- Travel Insurance
- Car Hire & Car Leasing
- All Types of Accommodation
- Corporate Travel and conferences
- Independent Journeys
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.