Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Borneo, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Wendy Wu Tours is your Asia expert
Vietnam | Cambodia | Laos | Thailand | Myanmar | Borneo | Indonesia
With 25 years' experience arranging holidays to Asia, you can rest assured that you are receiving the best value tours with the best inclusions, the finest guides, first-class personalised service and choice. Choose from Wendy Wu Tours' wide range of popular Fully Inclusive Classic Tours, their Deluxe Collection or their extensive range of Immerse Yourself Tours, which allow you to truly dig in and explore the authentic charm of Asia. Whether you wish to explore South East Asia's historical gems, visit remote areas or cruise the Mekong. Wendy Wu Tours has something to tempt every traveller.
Why book with Wendy Wu Tours
- Over 25 years' operating tours to Asia
- Unrivalled knowledge and expertise
- Comprehensive range of Fully Inclusive Classic Tours, Immerse Yourself Tours, Deluxe Collection, Private Tours and Tailor-Made Holidays
- Exciting epic journeys to unique, rarely visited destinations
- Expert National Escorts and Local Guides
- Quality hotels and comfortable transportation
- Assistance with visa processing and detailed pre-departure documentation
Wendy Wu Tours does Southeast Asia like no one else. Be astounded by Southeast Asia's most impressive sights and natural wonders, and enchanted by cultural traditions. Wendy Wu Tours will provide you with the opportunity to see first-hand how the local people live – from the big cities to the remote countryside. It is Wendy Wu Tours' aspiration that everybody travelling to Southeast Asia comes home enthused and inspired, having had the chance to really get to know the countries that we are so passionate about.
Inside this Southeast Asia Brochure, you will find:
- 18 Fully Inclusive Classic Tours
- 7 Immerse Yourself Tours
- 5 Deluxe Collection Tours
- Mekong and Irrawaddy River Cruising
- A variety of different Independent touring and Short Stay options
- Destination, Airline, and Hotel information
You can also find out what Wendy Wu Tours' customers think and read about their personal Wendy Wu tour highlights. Hear from Wendy Wu Tours' National Escorts, who share their passion for their home country and their favourite places to take their clients.
So much to see…
A country of undeniable beauty, culture-filled cities, verdant highlands and lengthy sandy coastlines.
- Cruise on board a traditional junk boat amongst the giant limestone karsts of Halong Bay.
- Try a bowl of traditional Pho and and walk the busy city streets of Saigon
- Explore the scenic rice terraces and Hilltribe villages of Sapa
While the country's poignant history, temples of Angkor and undeveloped beaches make Cambodia a destination not to be ignored, it's the resilient Khmer people who will make your holiday truly memorable.
- Take in the glorious sights of the Temples of Angkor
- Be intrigued by the stories of the 20th century regime of Pol Pot.
- Watch the Apsara (celestial) dancers perform their craft taught from childhood.
Quaint and pristine, full of golden temples and smiling locals, it's easy to fall into the peaceful pace of Laos life as you explore its surprising diversity of sights and experiences.
- Witness the quiet life of the barefoot monks who wander the streets
- View the lush greenery of the landscape and local farms.
- Swim in the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall.
Long closed off from the world and fit to burst with ruins and cultural riches, Myanmar exudes an unspoilt quality of the exotic orient that is just crying out for exploration.
- Be impressed by glittering golden Buddhist temples
- See the 'leg rowers' and villages built on stilts of Inle Lake
- Feel the welcome of curious locals
Southeast Asia River Cruising:
Enjoy the freedom of cruising in Southeast Asia with Wendy Wu Tours' range of carefully selected cruising holidays. Relax on board while taking in the sights of Southeast Asia and relishing the convenience of an all-inclusive holiday on board. The range of shore excursions will allow you to discover the hidden beauty of these fascinating countries.
…so many new ways to see it
Travel your way
Wendy Wu Tours knows that every traveller is different, so it has developed four touring styles to help you see Asia in the way that suits you the best.
What's included on all Wendy Wu Tours group tours:
- International economy class airfares & taxes
- All transportation in country of travel
- All meals on Fully Inclusive Classic Tours and most meals on Deluxe Collection and Immerse Yourself Tours
- Visa fees for Australian passport holders
- Expert National Escorts
- Knowledgeable local guides
- Specialist advice from our travel consultants
See the highlights of the region on Fully Inclusive Classic Tours
Experience comprehensive touring on one of Wendy Wu Tours' popular established, Fully Inclusive Classic Tours. All your meals are included, so you don't need to worry about a thing.
Get under the skin of Asia on Immerse Yourself Tours
Truly immerse yourself with unique cultural experiences on the road less travelled. Hike and cycle through beautiful scenery, or feel the rush of Saigon's busy city streets as you ride pillion on a Vespa. Most of your meals are included and at other times your guide can recommend the best street food in town!
Experience the country in comfort and style on Deluxe Collection Tours
Relish in champagne moments and unique touring experiences, great dining options and accommodation on one of these Deluxe tours.
Refer to your chosen itinerary to find out which meals are included and when you are free for your own culinary exploration.
Private Departures of Group Tours & Independent Travel
If you enjoy the comfort of having arrangements made for you, yet want to travel at your own pace, then a private tour is perfect for you.
You can enjoy the benefits of a group itinerary experience while travelling independently. Private tours are particularly suited to couples who prefer an individually-guided holiday, families with young children, those with special requirements & groups of friends wishing to travel together. These tours are available using the same accommodation as group tours or can be upgraded to a higher category of superior 4-star or deluxe 5-star properties.
To give you even greater flexibility, you can add independent packages or stopover destinations. This allows you to create your own unique itinerary.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.