Spain, Portugal & Morocco – Escorted Cruise View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Fully escorted cruise
London, UK - Le Havre, France - Bilbao, Spain - La Coruna, Spain - Lisbon, Portugal - Gibraltar, UK - Cartagena, Spain - Marrakech, Morocco - Casablanca, Morocco - Fez, Morocco | 8-27 May 2020 | 19 Days
The Senior Newspaper and Travelrite International invite you to join this wonderful experience cruising on the Celebrity Apex. The cruise is fully escorted and includes sightseeing tours in most of the ports of call and special events for tour members.
Cruise in luxury on board the spectacular new Celebrity Apex
Launching in April 2020, Apex will be the second ship in the highly anticipated Edge® series. With an innovative outward-facing design and visionary spaces that stand apart from anything else at sea, the Celebrity Apex is set to revolutionize the way you experience the world. Unwind in transformational accommodations that blur the boundaries between indoor and outdoor living. Soar above the sea on the Magic Carpet. Surrender to the carefree pleasures of the Rooftop Garden. And embark on a culinary journey through an unrivalled collection of restaurants, bars, and lounges.
Don’t worry about coming alone
About a third of people on the cruise travel alone. Travelrite can match people in twin-share cabins when available, saving you the single supplement. You
won’t be left alone; the Travelrite tour manager will be looking after you. There will be group activities almost every day.
The advantages of the Celebrity Apex cruise
The cruise is fully escorted and will be a great, fun holiday with plenty of activities. Each evening you will dine with the group at a reserved
table. You will meet a fun group of people and have a fabulous time.
Included in your escorted cruise
- Economy-class air travel from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth to London and return from Casablanca
- Economy-class air travel from Barcelona to Casablanca
- Travel on Celebrity Apex in the selected cabin category
- All meals, entertainment and service charges on Celebrity Apex
- 1 night’s accommodation in London including breakfast
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Marrakech including breakfasts
- 1 night’s accommodation in Casablanca including breakfast
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Fez including breakfasts
- Sightseeing tours in London, Le Havre, Bilbao, La Coruna, Lisbon, Gibraltar, Cartagena, Marrakech, Casablanca, Meknes and Fez
- Farewell Dinner in Fez
- Fully escorted by a professional Travelrite International Cruise Manager
- Transfers to and from Celebrity Apex
- Air and cruise taxes
- Private on-board activities including a drinks party, Trivia and Bingo
Travelrite International has over 30 years' experience organising unique special interest tours to many wonderful and exotic locations worldwide. A family business that values integrity, quality and providing customers with fantastic value, in 2013 Travelrite won the 'Best Cruise Promotion' for its Film Festival at Sea tour with David Stratton and in 2015 it won the 'Cruise agency of the year' bronze award. Its staff have all travelled extensively and can provide expert advice on any of your travel needs. Travelrite has two retail offices in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.