Treasures of Egypt & The Nile View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
20 Day Treasures of Egypt & The Nile with hidden Jordan, Abu Dhabi & Dubai
Cairo • Luxor • Edfu • Abu • Simbel • Aswan • Amman • The Dead Sea • Aqaba • Wadi Rum • Petra
Join experienced Tour Manager and Senior Cruise Specialist, Dave Oakes, on this discovery journey of a lifetime:
- Take an authentic horse and carriage to the Temple of Edfu
- Embark on a 4WD Tour in Wadi Rum Enjoy a traditional Galabeya Party onboard the MS Royal Lily
- Sail around Kitchener's Island by Felucca.
- Sample a local Jordanian sweet: Kanafeh.
- Toast the day with a glass of champagne during sunset in the Wadi Rum Desert
- Take in the iconic sights of Cairo on a full-day tour
- Visit the incredible temples of Abu Simbel
- Be transported back in time on a guided tour of Jerash
- Marvel at the impressive rock-city Petra
- Take in the beauty of Dubai's most historically and architecturally beautiful
- Visit the Grand Mosque and explore Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi
- High Tea on the famous Queen Elizabeth II in Dubai
MS Royal Lily
Cruising the banks of the river Nile from Luxor to Aswan, discover the wonders of Egypt within the comfort of your premium river ship which boasts contemporary and comfortable features, ensuring a remarkable river cruising experience. Relax in your private cabin, enjoy delicious dining, a range of exciting shore excursions and delicious dining on board.
What's included in your Tour
- Return Economy Class airfares
- 15 Day Travel Marvel Egypt, Jordan & Nile Tour that includes:
- All flights within Egypt & Jordan
- 4 Nights cruising the River Nile on the MS Royal Lily
- 10 nights in premium accommodation Services of local guides
- 27 Meals - 14 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches & Dinners
- Daily bottled water, soft drinks, beer or wine with dinner aboard the MS Royal Lily
- All transfers & tipping
- Visas & entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Abu Dhabi Stopover with 3 nights accommodation, daily breakfasts, 1 dinner, 1 afternoon tea and all transport as per the itinerary
- AED Tourism Tax
- Fully escorted from Brisbane by an experienced Tour Manager
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Abu Dhabi
- Active: Walk, Cycle, Sports
- Africa for Seniors
- Africa Luxury Tours
- Africa River Cruise
- Egypt & The Nile
- Mature Travellers Over 50s
- Middle East
- Middle East luxury
- North Africa
- Persian Gulf
- River Cruise
- SPECIAL INTEREST