India Wildlife & Maharaja Express View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Wildlife of India & the Luxurious Maharaja Express Train
Exclusive Escorted Small Group Tour
14 incredible days – departs 27 February 2021
Delhi • Jabalpur • Bandhavgarh • Kanha • Hyderabad• Agra • Ranthambore • Jaipur • Bikaner • Jodhpur • Udaipur • Mumbai
The Indian subcontinent is one of the world's most stimulating destinations. While its melange of human cultures has long drawn the attention of historians and travellers, its wild habitats rich with exotic animals offer rare treasurers for those who are passionate about nature. This tour gets you far away from India's most intense cities, and into its natural realm, a landscape of powerful rivers, great historic towns, fabled jungles and intriguing wildlife.
Explore India's Top National Parks on multiple Safari Drives in open 4x4s
On this tour, you'll go in search of the Bengal Tiger. You'll contemplate the mystery of ancient temples, grand palaces and the beauty of the Taj Mahal. Travel Masters invites you to join them on this escorted tour, the focus of which is to view the endangered tiger and other wildlife. Nothing can prepare you for the excitement of seeing this magnificent creature in its natural habitat, a privilege you are sure to cherish. This tour visits three of India's national parks, and there is also plenty of time for unique cultural experiences and outstanding historical sites.
Search for tigers, Asian elephants, sloth bears, barking deer and other fascinating wildlife.
The Maharaja Express
India's premier train
The pinnacle of Indian luxury travel - The Maharaja Express Luxury Rail Journey, takes you on a once in a life-time adventure through the heart of India. Known for providing world-class hospitality and maximum convenience for experiencing multiple destinations in a relatively short span of time. The Maharajas' Express has redefined the luxury travel experience by offering an immersive adventure into India's fabled destinations, while soaking up the rich cultural heritage of the region which will leave you with unforgettable memories. Owing to the top-notch facilities and comfort that it offers, it has been awarded the 'World's Leading Luxury Train' title at the World Travel Awards, seven times in a row, from 2012 to 2018. From the magnificent palaces of Rajasthan, world wonders such as the Taj Mahal, to comprehensive cultural sightseeing, this Indian Luxury Train covers them all.
- Return international airfare Brisbane to India (Singapore Airlines) - with airport taxes.
- All internal India flights as per itinerary
- Accommodation - 8 hotel nights, 6 nights (Deluxe Cabin), Maharaja Express
- Buffet breakfasts at all hotels, 4 Lunches and 5 dinners – wildlife itinerary + home-hosted dinner with Indian family in Delhi
- Maharaja Express train - 6 Breakfasts, 1 brunch, 5 lunches and 6 dinners
- Jeep safari drives in Bandhavgarh National Park and Kanha National Park
- Experienced local English speaking guide
- All sightseeing excursions outlined in itinerary
- Gratuities to guides, drivers – whilst on group tour activities.
- Monument Entrance fees
- Daily bottled water
- Travel Masters experienced Tour Manager & local Tour Guides throughout
- All arrival and transfers by air conditioned vehicles
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.