Egypt & Jordan – Ancient Wonders View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Discover the ageless ancient wonders in luxury and comfort
18 Days Fly, Cruise & Stay | Departs Brisbane 27 June 2023
Luxury River Cruising, Deluxe Motor Vehicles, and Desert Safari
Explore the majesty of the Middle East on this 18-day escorted tour through Egypt, Jordan and Dubai. Journey through ancient structures dating from biblical ages to the futuristic cityscape metropolis of Dubai, and experience the extensive history of these unique countries in luxury accommodation and unrivalled comfort.
Your Luxury Egypt River Cruise Vessel
Sail on the MS Farah - one of Egypt’s most elite ships on the Nile. The MS Farah offers 58 deluxe cabins and suites that feature style and comfort, with oversized French balconies that are virtually wall-sized. Relax with onboard features including spa services, Wi-Fi, gourmet dining, and a caring crew who create an exceptional experience, outstanding customer service, and classic adventure on board one of the Nile’s most special river ships.
Your Tour Escort
This tour will be escorted by Dave Oakes, Senior Cruise Specialist for Travel Masters. Dave will travel with you throughout this outstanding itinerary, bringing with him a wealth of personal knowledge and experience.
Dave would love to have you join him on this
- Return Economy Airfares on Emirates, as per Itinerary
- Two Nights in Dubai staying at the world-famous QE2 Floating Hotel in Deluxe Sea View Rooms with breakfast
- Dubai sightseeing including the bustling City, QE2 Heritage Tour, and Sunset Desert Safari with dinner and premium beverages.
- Arrival & departure transfers in Dubai, Cairo & Amman as per itinerary
- 14 Day Avalon Waterways Guided Tour of Egypt and Jordan including 13 Breakfasts, 4 lunches & 8 dinners, ‘State of the Art’ Luxury Egypt River Cruise Vessel
- Highlights - Pyramids & Great Sphinx of Giza, Temples of Luxor, Tomb of Tutankhamen, Temples of Abu Simbel, Camels of the Sahara, Hieroglyphics, the Treasury Building of Petra, Amman Ruins of Jerash, the Dead Sea and more
- Comprehensive sightseeing and attractions, as per the itinerary
- Services of a Travel Masters experienced professional tour escort from Brisbane for the entire tour
- Services of an expert Avalon Waterways Tour Director
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Points on the Avalon Waterways Tour
Why Travel Masters?
Travel Masters & The Travel Studio have for over 30 years been leaders in the Gold Coast travel industry and established themselves as innovative and imaginative travel specialists, catering for the demands and expectations of the discerning traveller.
They have travelled all continents of the world and experienced much of the diverse cultural backgrounds known to mankind, creating a unique retail environment that services both local and national discerning travellers. Clients receive a personalised approach to booking holidays, backed up with extensive personal knowledge and understanding from a qualified team of Senior International Travel Advisers.
Travel Masters & The Travel Studio have been continuously recognised in the Industry through acclaimed awards such as “Best Regional Travel Agency in Australia”, “Australian Travel Centre of the Year” and the prestigious “National Awards for Excellence”.
- Best Regional Travel Agency in Australia
- Australian Travel Centre of the Year
- State and National Awards for Excellence
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.