Escorted Small Group Tours for Solo Travellers over 50 View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
No single supplements… tours designed specially for solo travellers over 50
Australia | Pacific | Asia | Europe & UK | Africa | Americas | Arctic
Travel is such a different experience for Solo Travellers, from paying the often unreasonable single supplements to not having a travel buddy to share the excitement of a moment with, to the fear of being alone if something goes wrong.
There is also no fun in having to share with a stranger or sitting at a dinner table each night with no one to talk to.
With a growing number of people finding themselves widowed, divorced, single or with a partner who does not want to or cannot travel, a change was needed.
Recognising this, Denise Falsay and her team have created tours specifically designed for solo travellers. These fully escorted tours come with NO single supplements and there’s no sharing a room with a stranger. To enhance your enjoyment and provide more time to enjoy the sights, tours are restricted to a maximum of 20 guests.
Truly memorable itineraries have been designed with solo travellers in mind, from the hotels to the tailor-made sightseeing and daily activities. Denise has listened to solo travellers and included what you want:
- Two meals each day
- All must see sightseeing
- Some leisure time
- An experienced escort on hand 24 hours a day for assistance should you require it and to ensure your amazing holiday is full of magical experiences and unforgettable memories.
Solo Connections tours bring together the best of both worlds – travelling alone in company without the fear of being alone.
Why Solo Connections
- No Single Supplements – competitive prices
- Private Single Room – no sharing with a stranger
- Small Groups, maximum 20 guests – no waiting in longer queues, allowing more holiday time & flexibility
- Fully Escorted from Australia – reducing unnecessary stress
- Solo Connections Escort available 24/7 – peace of mind
- Minimum of two meals per day – reducing out of pocket costs on tour
- Most sightseeing included in tour costs – assisting with holiday budgeting
Small Group Tours
Australia & Pacific
Europe & UK
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Africa for Seniors
- Antarctica & The Arctic
- Asia for Seniors
- Australia Island
- Britain & Ireland
- China Group Tours
- Eastern Europe
- Europe Cruises
- Europe Group Tours
- Europe River Cruise
- Europe Small Group
- India & the subcontinent
- India for Seniors
- India Group Tours
- Japan Group Tours
- Mature Travellers Over 50s
- Northern Territory
- Queensland Group Tours
- Solo Travellers
- South Africa
- South East Asia
- Southern Africa
- SPECIAL INTEREST
- The Arctic
- Western Europe