Voyage Atlas View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
It's All Included on the World's Most Luxurious Fleet
Mediterranean | Northern Europe | Caribbean | Alaska | Canada | New England | Asia | The Pacific | Africa | South America |
True luxury is not measured by cost or by carat, but by the unforgettable experiences that stay with you for the rest of your life. And the best way to enjoy the moments that matter is to allow us to take care of every detail, from transfers to overnights, as you explore the world's most magnificent destinations.
This is cruising as you want it to be – a sumptuous world where your every wish, your every whim and your every want are met with personalised service, luxurious comfort and complete fulfilment of your passion for travel. Anticipate an unforgettable journey where everything is included, without exception and without compromise.
Experience the extraordinary with Regent Seven Seas Cruises® and create memories to last a lifetime.
It's All Included
- Unlimited Shore Excursions
- Unlimited Beverages including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits*
- Speciality Restaurants
- WiFi Access on board for all Suite Categories
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package in Concierge Suites and Higher
- 3-Night Land Programme* on Select Voyages
- Transfer between Hotel and Ship*
* Terms and conditions apply. See p139 of brochure for details.
The World's Most Luxurious Fleet™
Introducing the World's Most Luxurious Fleet, Seven Seas Explorer®, Seven Seas Voyager®, Seven Seas Mariner® and Seven Seas Navigator®, the pinnacles of elegance and grace. These intimate ships are just the right size – small enough so you never experience a line or a wait, and large enough that you can get lost in a bestseller without interruption or distraction.
With all-suite accommodation, some of the largest private balconies at sea, and an enviable staff-to-guest ratio, you are warmly greeted by a familiar face each day, content with an incomparable level of personal service and spectacular gourmet restaurants that offer a thrill at every meal.
It is no wonder that Regent Seven Seas Cruises' ships are consistently voted the best at sea. There is no better way to experience the romance of travel than allowing yourself to be enveloped by the warmth of genuine camaraderie between you, your fellow guests and your outstanding crew. You will be spoiled by a wealth of alluring vistas and memorable encounters in over 468 ports of call, some of which can only be reached by our perfectly sized ships.
The newly upgraded, award-winning ships continue to redefine elegance as the World's Most Luxurious Fleet.
- The newest all-suite, all-balcony ship, Seven Seas Explorer® – The Most Luxurious Ship Ever Built™ – boasts the largest balconies at sea, among the highest space-to-guest ratio and is the only ship to feature an in-suite spa.
- The all-suite, all-balcony upgraded Seven Seas Voyager® and Seven Seas Mariner® both offer just 350 suites.
- Upgraded in April 2016, the intimate 245-suite Seven Seas Navigator® boasts all-suite accommodation, of which 90% have private balconies.
- Each ship features ultra-elegant public areas, a wide range of gourmet dining options, and the world-class Canyon Ranch Spaclub®, in addition to a generous offering of amenities.
The Suite Life
You have arrived at the ultimate destination — your suite, a serene haven of repose where you feel completely at home and every imaginable amenity is included. Your staff's flawless attention to detail means your every request is tended to promptly and without compromise, leaving you to refresh, relax and reflect on your extraordinary experiences ashore.
Each ship features all-suite accommodation that boasts elegant décor with custom-crafted furnishings and marble accents, as well as large private balconies.
And with suites ranging from a generous 28 up to 413 square metres, elegance and comfort comes as standard in every category, showcasing sophisticated design, luxurious fabrics and original artwork.
Day or night, you will enjoy the ever-changing vistas that stretch to the horizon's edge from your private oasis of luxury.
Your all-suite accommodation always includes:
- European king-size bed or twin bed configuration featuring Regent Seven Seas' exclusive Suite Slumber Bed® dressed with luxurious European linens and duvet.
- Private balcony*.
- Separate sitting area.
- Free WiFi access on board.
- Marble-appointed bathroom with tub and/or shower.
- Spacious walk-in closet or custom built-in closet.
- 24-hour room service with dinner served course-by-course.
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water — all complimentary.
- L'Occitane® Mer & Mistral toiletries for all categories aboard all ships.
- Interactive flat-screen television with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand.
- Plush bathrobes and slippers.
*Seven Seas Navigator®: 10% Window Suites
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Abu Dhabi
- Africa luxury
- African Islands
- Asia Cruise
- Asia luxury
- Australia Cruise
- Australia Cruises
- Britain & Ireland
- Canada & Alaska Cruise
- Canada & Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Cruise
- Central & South America luxury
- Central America
- Central Europe
- Costa Rica
- Cuba & Caribbean
- East Africa
- Easter Island
- Eastern Europe
- Egypt & The Nile
- Europe Cruise
- Europe Cruises
- Europe luxury
- Falkland Islands
- Food, Wine & Culture
- Galapagos Islands
- Hawaiian Islands
- Hong Kong
- India & the subcontinent
- India luxury
- Kimberley Cruise
- Latin America Cruise
- Latin America Cruises
- Mediterranean Cruise
- Mediterranean Cruises
- Mediterranean Europe
- Middle East
- Middle East luxury
- Mind Body & Soul
- Myanmar | Burma
- New Caledonia
- New South Wales
- New York
- New Zealand
- New Zealand Cruise
- New Zealand Cruises
- New Zealand luxury
- North Africa
- North America
- Northern Territory
- Pacific Cruise
- Persian Gulf
- South & Central America
- South Africa
- South America
- South Australia
- South East Asia
- Southern Africa
- SPECIAL INTEREST
- Sri Lanka
- The Baltics
- The Kimberley
- The Netherlands
- USA & Canada luxury
- USA United States of America
- Western Australia
- Western Europe