Winter Scandinavia & Beyond View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Discover unique destinations | Escorted Tours | Tailor-Made Tours | City Stay Packages
Finland | Denmark | Norway | Sweden | Iceland
Beyond Travel is pleased to present its new Winter Scandinavia & Beyond brochure.
Beyond Travel has partnered with Scandinavia’s most respected local operators to bring you a selection of the most extraordinary journeys combining all the must-do inclusions, some of the best hotels and exceptional guides and with enough free time to personalise your travel.
Whether you are travelling solo or with a partner, family, friends or a group; and whether you are visiting for the first time or coming back for more, this selection of escorted tours, private tours and a coastal voyage will provide the perfect foundation for your trip of a lifetime! Extend your stay with a City Stay package.
Discover the history, culture and architecture of preserved old towns and modern cities in Scandinavia and be captivated by the beauty of the Northern Lights, Norwegian fjords and Iceland’s waterfalls, glaciers and volcanoes.
Discover the magic of winter in Scandinavia
- Seek out the magical Northern Lights – it’s the best viewing time.
- Stay in an Ice Hotel or Glass Igloo for an amazing experience watching the night sky.
- Go dog sledding , take a reindeer excursion or Husky Safari – or choose all three – an adventure you’ll never forget!
- Discover the magic of winter wonderland of Santa’s village in Rovaniemi.
- Relax in the soothing geothermal mineral waters of Iceland’s Blue Lagoon.
- Choose the world’s most beautiful sea voyage, a Hurtigruten cruise along the Norwegian Coast for spectacular views of fjords, waterfalls and countryside.
- Float in the middle of the Arctic Sea in a special suit or walk on the ice after your icebreaker ship cuts a passage.
- See the breathtaking sight of icebergs floating out in a deep glacial lagoon.
- Tick off a bucket list and cross the ArcticCircle – enjoy once in a lifetime experiences including close wildlife encounters.
Your Choice of Travel StyleBeyond Travel offers the widest selection of hotels and sightseeing tours at competitive prices. Each city you explore has its own special charm, historical attractions and cultural highlights. Choose from a wide range of packages for independent travellers who want to do their own thing, as well as fully escorted tours to suit every budget.
Escorted & Tailor-Made Tours
If you enjoy the comforts of group travel, select from a wide range of tours that feature first class hotels, experienced tour guides, comprehensive sightseeing and most meals. For the independent traveller, Beyond Travel has created a choice of suggested, yet flexible tours which provide you with not only prebooked accommodation, transfers and "must see" sightseeing, but also maximum free time to explore at your own pace.
Your Specialist Team
Beyond Travel's team of specialist staff is knowledgeable about all aspects of your destinations and tours. They travel extensively and personally evaluate the hotels and local tour operators on an ongoing basis, giving you access to helpful and accurate advice at all times to get the most out of your holiday.
Beyond Travel is an Australian-owned, privately-operated company. You can travel with peace of mind knowing your holiday is secure. Beyond Travel is a member of the Council of Australia Tour Operators (CATO) and is also accredited with the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme (ATAS).
Beyond Travel invites you to explore these fascinating destinations that will surprise and delight even the most seasoned of travellers.
Inside this brochure
Escorted Tours & Coastal Voyages
- HIDDEN POWERS & NORTHERN LIGHTS - Reykjavik to Reykjavik
- LAND OF THE NORTHERN LIGHTS - Stockholm to Rovaniemi
- THE NORTH CAPE & NORTHERN LIGHTS - Helsinki to Tromso
- WINTER ICELAND ADVENTURE - Reykjavik to Reykjavik
- CLASSIC VOYAGE NORTH - Bergen to Kirkenes
Tailor-Made Tours (For The Independent Traveller)
- KIRKENES SNOWHOTEL EXPERIENCE - Kirkenes
- CLASSIC NORWAY IN A NUTSHELL - Oslo to Bergen or reverse
- ESSENTAL NORWAY WINTER - Oslo to Kirkenes
- ULTIMATE LAPLAND - Stockholm to Tromso
- TROMSO BOREALIS - Tromso
- ABSOLUTELY ICE - Stockholm to Kiruna
- HUNTING THE LIGHTS - Helsinki to Oslo
- CHRISTMAS IN LAPLAND - Rovaniemi
- NORTHERN LIGHTS IN FINNISH LAPLAND - Helsinki to Kittila
City Stay Packages (Sightseeing, accommodation and transfers)
- OSLO, NORWAY
- STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- HELSINKI, FINLAND
- COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.